Full Advert Details
Pets Age : 3 Month 5 Day Old
Description :We have beautiful boys n girls available, super chunky puppies, black and tan, very friendly, very well socialised and ready for their new homes.. Father is our lovely boy Levi, (CH Legenda Tibeta Tsehovik Russian import) top UK TM for 2nd year running (best dog and bos at Crufts 2019). Beautiful Tibetan Mastiff Puppies For Sale Now, only 3 lovely girls and 2 boys We had a litter of 11 puppies. 6 girls and 5 boys all of them are black and tan. Our puppies are KC registered, 4 weeks free insurance, microchipped, wormed, 1st and 2nd vaccination, puppy pack and support for life. We have a loving home where you can see all our dogs and litter and Parents: our stunning long haired dad Charlie born in our house with hip score A/A and elbows 0/0 is very friendly with strangers, he's a big boy loves cuddles. And mum is our European import with hip score A/A and elbows 0/0 she's great mum and loves to play football with our son :) Viewing is more than welcome we can have a cup of coffee or tea and have a chat about this loyal breed, but please note we don't sell this breed to everyone!. Show, breeding, companion, or working prospect available to a knowledgeable and approved homes only. puppies will come with lifetime of support. we would like our puppies in loving family homes, if you can offer one then please get in touch, both parents are here to see along with pups from previous litters, thank you for reading :)
Advice when buying a Tibetan Mastiff
Please read the following advice before buying a new pet, you should also read our article on avoiding scams :
- NEVER make the decision to get a dog or puppy on a whim. A dog is a lifetime commitment and a lot of thought should go in to it before making the decision.
- NEVER buy a new dog or puppy without being able to visit it at its home. If someone wants to meet you and makes excuses why you cant go to their home, just walk away and report it to us.
- HELP US TO STOP PUPPY FARMING, read our PUPPY FARMING Information, in association with C.A.R.I.A.D
- Read our detailed Information guide about dogs for potential new dog owners.
- Puppies should not leave their mother until at the very least, 8 weeks old.
- Read our Airedale Terrier breed information profile to research and find out more about this breed.
- NEVER send money to someone for a pet using Western Union or Money Gram, as your money cannot be traced once sent.
- Ask to see the pedigree papers and ensure the breeder's name is on the certificate.
- Recently some advertisers are advertising their pets as Pedigrees, but when people have gone to buy the pet, the seller has made excuses and said they will post on the pedigree papers. NEVER pay for a KC registered dog or Pedigree Club dog if they dont have the certificates as you may never receive them.
- Be wary of outlets offering more than one or two breeds
- When visiting the seller note the surroundings and never go alone
- Visit the puppy more than once
- The breeder should want to know about you too
- Ask to see the puppies mother - be very suspicious if you can't
Puppies bred commercially, indiscriminately and carelessly are likely to…
- Develop disease
- Have temperamental problems
- Be difficult to housetrain
- Find adjusting to family life hard
- Suffer physical defects and have hereditary weaknesses
- Think carefully before buying and do not buy the pet because you feel sorry for it.
- If you buy from an unscrupulous breeder or dealer, you will be supporting their trade in misery. Every one you buy, another takes it place.