Full Advert Details
Pets Age : 26 Day Old
Description :We have stunning litter of Beautiful British Bulldog pups 3 girls and 2 boys, friendly healthy used to children, 11 weeks old ready for new homes now ! 1 fawn, white & red bitch, 1 tan colour bitch, 1 full white male, Great with children, healthy and good to go today! both parents are full bully and have a good temperament and can be seen if necessary, they are red and white. They are already nice chunky puppies and are just 11 weeks old, they come from self whelping lines and both parents are healthy examples of the breed, with no breathing problems, Mum is our family pet and has been brought up around young children. Both parents have excellent temperaments, sire has been HUU tested and is clear. There are several champions throughout their pedigrees, dam comes from Bizkai lines and sire is madonbull jack flash avec kezia from kezia bulldogs. These pups are being raised in our family home with our 2 children, so they will be well socialised and used to all household noises, there has been no expense spared in raising them. They are currently being weaned on royal canin starter and will be on royal canin medium junior by the time they leave, they have been wormed at 4, 6, 8 and 10 weeks and have been microchipped, vet checked and had their 1st 2nd and 3rd injections, they will be homed with a full puppy pack, 4 weeks free insurance and their kc registration papers. Viewings are available now and will secure your chosen puppy. Only 2 Boys and 3 Girls left. send us your inquiries now for more details and photos
Advice when buying a English Bulldog
Please read the following advice before buying a new pet, you should also read our article on avoiding scams :
- NEVER make the decision to get a dog or puppy on a whim. A dog is a lifetime commitment and a lot of thought should go in to it before making the decision.
- NEVER buy a new dog or puppy without being able to visit it at its home. If someone wants to meet you and makes excuses why you cant go to their home, just walk away and report it to us.
- HELP US TO STOP PUPPY FARMING, read our PUPPY FARMING Information, in association with C.A.R.I.A.D
- Read our detailed Information guide about dogs for potential new dog owners.
- Puppies should not leave their mother until at the very least, 8 weeks old.
- Read our Airedale Terrier breed information profile to research and find out more about this breed.
- NEVER send money to someone for a pet using Western Union or Money Gram, as your money cannot be traced once sent.
- Ask to see the pedigree papers and ensure the breeder's name is on the certificate.
- Recently some advertisers are advertising their pets as Pedigrees, but when people have gone to buy the pet, the seller has made excuses and said they will post on the pedigree papers. NEVER pay for a KC registered dog or Pedigree Club dog if they dont have the certificates as you may never receive them.
- Be wary of outlets offering more than one or two breeds
- When visiting the seller note the surroundings and never go alone
- Visit the puppy more than once
- The breeder should want to know about you too
- Ask to see the puppies mother - be very suspicious if you can't
Puppies bred commercially, indiscriminately and carelessly are likely to…
- Develop disease
- Have temperamental problems
- Be difficult to housetrain
- Find adjusting to family life hard
- Suffer physical defects and have hereditary weaknesses
- Think carefully before buying and do not buy the pet because you feel sorry for it.
- If you buy from an unscrupulous breeder or dealer, you will be supporting their trade in misery. Every one you buy, another takes it place.