Full Advert Details
Pets Age : 2 Month 6 Day Old
Description :These delightful little dogs are great fun, full of personality they are great little charcters
Low shedding, so very suitable for most allergy sufferers, loyal and
loving, good with children and other pets, highly intelligent, perceptive and easy to train, they make wonderful family pets and companions
All puppies are vet checked and vaccinated with the first part of the primary vaccination, before they are able to leave us at 8 weeks.
They will require a second vaccination at 10 weeks, you will receive a vaccination card from our veterinary surgeons giving full details of vaccination.
Our puppies are wormed every two weeks from birth,
using panacur wormer over a three day period, they are frontlined regularly, paper trained
and are very well socialised and used to children,
Puppies come with 4 weeks insurance,
and a puppycare leaflet, we are always available for help and advice if needed when you are home with your new puppy Puppies can be
parents at our licenced kennels, open daily except Mondays from 11.30am-5.00pm,
we are open bank holiday Mondays. GENUINE, LONG ESTABLISHED, REPUTABLE LICENCED KENNELS,
VISIT OUR WEBSITE
THEN VISIT US
CASTELLAN HOUSE KENNELS
Advice when buying a Maltese Terrier
Please read the following advice before buying a new pet, you should also read our article on avoiding scams :
- NEVER make the decision to get a dog or puppy on a whim. A dog is a lifetime commitment and a lot of thought should go in to it before making the decision.
- NEVER buy a new dog or puppy without being able to visit it at its home. If someone wants to meet you and makes excuses why you cant go to their home, just walk away and report it to us.
- HELP US TO STOP PUPPY FARMING, read our PUPPY FARMING Information, in association with C.A.R.I.A.D
- Read our detailed Information guide about dogs for potential new dog owners.
- Puppies should not leave their mother until at the very least, 8 weeks old.
- Read our Airedale Terrier breed information profile to research and find out more about this breed.
- NEVER send money to someone for a pet using Western Union or Money Gram, as your money cannot be traced once sent.
- Ask to see the pedigree papers and ensure the breeder's name is on the certificate.
- Recently some advertisers are advertising their pets as Pedigrees, but when people have gone to buy the pet, the seller has made excuses and said they will post on the pedigree papers. NEVER pay for a KC registered dog or Pedigree Club dog if they dont have the certificates as you may never receive them.
- Be wary of outlets offering more than one or two breeds
- When visiting the seller note the surroundings and never go alone
- Visit the puppy more than once
- The breeder should want to know about you too
- Ask to see the puppies mother - be very suspicious if you can't
Puppies bred commercially, indiscriminately and carelessly are likely to…
- Develop disease
- Have temperamental problems
- Be difficult to housetrain
- Find adjusting to family life hard
- Suffer physical defects and have hereditary weaknesses
- Think carefully before buying and do not buy the pet because you feel sorry for it.
- If you buy from an unscrupulous breeder or dealer, you will be supporting their trade in misery. Every one you buy, another takes it place.