Full Advert Details
Pets Age : 5 Month 22 Day Old
Description : These Silver color puppies will get attention where ever they go. Their color is unique and hard to find. Only 2 females and 3 males left. They have been raised around children, other dogs, and cats since day one and will be exposed to many different situation including water. Since we pride ourselves on the temperament, socialization skills and health of our puppies, we are not letting them go until they are 10 weeks, which is today. All puppies will be introduced to the crate, making house training easier in your home. Each of these puppies come with their shots, 3-days worth of food, a pull-toy with the scent of their litter on it, vet checked, micro-chipped, free 6 week health insurance and also can be delivered previous/present owner/s preferred.Puppies lifetime advice offered.Please contact e.mail/telephone with details and for further inquiries\r\n
Advice when buying a Labrador Retriever
Please read the following advice before buying a new pet, you should also read our article on avoiding scams :
- NEVER make the decision to get a dog or puppy on a whim. A dog is a lifetime commitment and a lot of thought should go in to it before making the decision.
- NEVER buy a new dog or puppy without being able to visit it at its home. If someone wants to meet you and makes excuses why you cant go to their home, just walk away and report it to us.
- HELP US TO STOP PUPPY FARMING, read our PUPPY FARMING Information, in association with C.A.R.I.A.D
- Read our detailed Information guide about dogs for potential new dog owners.
- Puppies should not leave their mother until at the very least, 8 weeks old.
- Read our Airedale Terrier breed information profile to research and find out more about this breed.
- NEVER send money to someone for a pet using Western Union or Money Gram, as your money cannot be traced once sent.
- Ask to see the pedigree papers and ensure the breeder's name is on the certificate.
- Recently some advertisers are advertising their pets as Pedigrees, but when people have gone to buy the pet, the seller has made excuses and said they will post on the pedigree papers. NEVER pay for a KC registered dog or Pedigree Club dog if they dont have the certificates as you may never receive them.
- Be wary of outlets offering more than one or two breeds
- When visiting the seller note the surroundings and never go alone
- Visit the puppy more than once
- The breeder should want to know about you too
- Ask to see the puppies mother - be very suspicious if you can't
Puppies bred commercially, indiscriminately and carelessly are likely to…
- Develop disease
- Have temperamental problems
- Be difficult to housetrain
- Find adjusting to family life hard
- Suffer physical defects and have hereditary weaknesses
- Think carefully before buying and do not buy the pet because you feel sorry for it.
- If you buy from an unscrupulous breeder or dealer, you will be supporting their trade in misery. Every one you buy, another takes it place.