Full Advert Details
Pets Age : 1 Year 1 Month 30 Day Old
Description :Baby Timneh African Grey Parrots, Cuddly Tame, Hand Reared, Ready now The birds are fully weaned at 11 months old, have been DNA and current on vet checks.Well socialized and already mimicking sounds and words— will be a great talker! Very friendly and quick learner. If you are looking for a companion or pet bird, this is the right place for you. The Timneh African Grey Parrots (Psittacus erithacus timneh), is the largest and more commonly known of the two types of the African Grey Parrot. Very healthy and well socialized Timneh African Grey baby's ready to go. They are gray in color and have a solid black beak with a bright red tail. As you branch out in all directions, Timneh African Grey Parrots get smaller in size. Parrots are talented talkers and begin talking now. They love to mimic sounds and are quite adept at sounding exactly like their owner's voices. these Parrots are exposed to more human interaction will tend to speak more cognitively than those that aren't. Timneh African Grey Parrots needs interaction and stimulation to develop into their full potential. They are sensitive and very aware to what is going on around them. Time out of their cage and play time with their humans and toys are extremely talks pure English pick up new words easily interested viewers are welcome thanks, Genuine reason for sale
Advice when buying a Mixed Breed
Please read the following advice before buying a new pet, you should also read our article on avoiding scams :
- NEVER make the decision to get a dog or puppy on a whim. A dog is a lifetime commitment and a lot of thought should go in to it before making the decision.
- NEVER buy a new dog or puppy without being able to visit it at its home. If someone wants to meet you and makes excuses why you cant go to their home, just walk away and report it to us.
- HELP US TO STOP PUPPY FARMING, read our PUPPY FARMING Information, in association with C.A.R.I.A.D
- Read our detailed Information guide about dogs for potential new dog owners.
- Puppies should not leave their mother until at the very least, 8 weeks old.
- Read our Airedale Terrier breed information profile to research and find out more about this breed.
- NEVER send money to someone for a pet using Western Union or Money Gram, as your money cannot be traced once sent.
- Ask to see the pedigree papers and ensure the breeder's name is on the certificate.
- Recently some advertisers are advertising their pets as Pedigrees, but when people have gone to buy the pet, the seller has made excuses and said they will post on the pedigree papers. NEVER pay for a KC registered dog or Pedigree Club dog if they dont have the certificates as you may never receive them.
- Be wary of outlets offering more than one or two breeds
- When visiting the seller note the surroundings and never go alone
- Visit the puppy more than once
- The breeder should want to know about you too
- Ask to see the puppies mother - be very suspicious if you can't
Puppies bred commercially, indiscriminately and carelessly are likely to…
- Develop disease
- Have temperamental problems
- Be difficult to housetrain
- Find adjusting to family life hard
- Suffer physical defects and have hereditary weaknesses
- Think carefully before buying and do not buy the pet because you feel sorry for it.
- If you buy from an unscrupulous breeder or dealer, you will be supporting their trade in misery. Every one you buy, another takes it place.