Full Advert Details
Pets Age : 4 Month 1 Day Old
Description :Boston Terrier Absolutely gorgeous Boston terrier puppies beautifuly marked black and white with very flashy markings,They are KC registered, with NO Endorsements,full five generation pedigree, 4weeks free insurance,they will be,fully vet checked, microchipped and First Vaccination, given, before leaving for there new homes,toys, bag of puppy food,and diet sheet,come with each puppy.They will be ready for their new homes from now onwards. All puppies live in house and are used to most houshold noises,We OWN Both parents which have fantastic temperaments which is a must in any family dog !,and can be seen, along with other relatives,including Grandparents who all live in our house as part of the family, both parents,have clear eye certificates(.DNA tested CLEAR),so puppys are hereditary clear from juvenile cataracts,meaning they cannot get, or pass this condition on, to any off spring they may have in the future .Wenfryn ,Wildax, Coppergold, and karcasam,bloodlines ,mum self whelped ,from self whelping lines.Bostons are lovely family pets and are highly intelligent, they will be a great addition to your family,.loving homes only.Genuine inquiry's most welcome . contact us to secure puppy of your choice,these are beautiful outgoing puppies full of confidence and fun, !!! having being correctly reared,genuine inquiry's very welcome.READY NOW !!!!!! email us on the contact page for details
Advice when buying a Boston Terrier
Please read the following advice before buying a new pet, you should also read our article on avoiding scams :
- NEVER make the decision to get a dog or puppy on a whim. A dog is a lifetime commitment and a lot of thought should go in to it before making the decision.
- NEVER buy a new dog or puppy without being able to visit it at its home. If someone wants to meet you and makes excuses why you cant go to their home, just walk away and report it to us.
- HELP US TO STOP PUPPY FARMING, read our PUPPY FARMING Information, in association with C.A.R.I.A.D
- Read our detailed Information guide about dogs for potential new dog owners.
- Puppies should not leave their mother until at the very least, 8 weeks old.
- Read our Boston Terrier breed information profile to research and find out more about this breed.
- NEVER send money to someone for a pet using Western Union or Money Gram, as your money cannot be traced once sent.
- Ask to see the pedigree papers and ensure the breeder's name is on the certificate.
- Recently some advertisers are advertising their pets as Pedigrees, but when people have gone to buy the pet, the seller has made excuses and said they will post on the pedigree papers. NEVER pay for a KC registered dog or PEDIGREE CLUB dog if they dont have the certificates as you may never receive them.
- Be wary of outlets offering more than one or two breeds
- When visiting the seller note the surroundings and never go alone
- Visit the puppy more than once
- The breeder should want to know about you too
- Ask to see the puppies mother - be very suspicious if you can't
Puppies bred commercially, indiscriminately and carelessly are likely to…
- Develop disease
- Have temperamental problems
- Be difficult to housetrain
- Find adjusting to family life hard
- Suffer physical defects and have hereditary weaknesses
- Think carefully before buying and do not buy the pet because you feel sorry for it.
- If you buy from an unscrupulous breeder or dealer, you will be supporting their trade in misery. Every one you buy, another takes it place.